Latest news ...
*** We apolozige for problems to access this website - now we're back ***
'*** Very soon we'll offer to subscribe to the IINAS newsletter ***
Now available: results from the ENTIRE project on resource efficiency
Sustainable Land Use
- Workshop notes from the 2nd GLOBALANDS International Expert Workshop “Global Governance for Sustainable Land and Soil Management” held on Oct. 31, 2013
- The GLOBALANDS project team contributed to the Global Soil Week Oct. 27-31, 2013 in Berlin
Sustainability of Bioenergy and Biofuels
- Presentations at the EEA-JRC Expert Meeting on biogenic carbon accounting held from Dec. 3-4, 2013 in Copenhagen – the workshop dokumentation will be made available soon
- The biomass page was updated to inform about new and ongoing work
- Presentations and materials from the US-CA-EU Workshop "Transatlantic Trade in Wood for Energy: A Dialogue on Sustainability Standards and Greenhouse Gas Emissions, October 23–24, 2013 in Savannah, Georgia"
Review of the EU bioenergy potential from a resource efficiency perspective - Background report to EEA study (updated version Sept. 2013!) - this background study was carried out by IINAS and our partner Alterra, among others
EEA report EU bioenergy potential from a resource efficiency perspective (updated version, September 2013) - IINAS and our partner Alterra contributed to this
- Presentations from the 4th Joint REDEX Workshop held from July 1-2, 2013 together with JRC in Arona (Italy)
Outcome paper of the Joint REDEX Workshops (updated version, June 2013)
Report on the Canadian-EU Workshop on sustainable forest bioenergy (Quebec, Oct. 2012)
Information from the 3rd Joint REDEX Workshop June 28-29, 2012 in Uppsala
Energy and Environmental Analyses
GEMIS Version 4.81 now available (with some database corrections)!
- Energy and GHG balances of unconventional gas ("fracking")
- Brief study The non-renewable primary energy use and GHG emissions of the national electricity generation mix in Germany in 2012, prepared for HEA, Oct. 2013 (in German)
- Brief study The non-renewable primary energy use of the national electricity generation mix in Germany in 2011, prepared for HEA, July 2012 (in German)